November 8

Rm 8 – Pepeha

In room 8 we are all about being proud of our culture, where we come from and celebrating our identity. Everyone is unique and special in their own way. We celebrate our uniqueness and who we are everyday. Our film is about coming together, no matter where you come from or what language you speak. We hope you enjoy our film, and it inspires you to be proud of your identity. 

Posted November 8, 2022 by gtsedublogsadmin in category Hanga | Create

20 thoughts on “Rm 8 – Pepeha

1. gtsmarygracep

Kia ora I really enjoyed this film mostly because it shows cultural appreciation and I know that is something that a lot of people have been diying to see. Good work room 8. – Mary – Grace.

Reply
  2. gtshelenai

Hi room 8 My name is Helena and I enjoyed watching your film and I enjoyed the way everyone Embraced their Culture.

Great Work

Helena

Reply
  3. anittah

Hey rm 8! It’s anittah,this make’s me hella proud to be polynesian, and Im sure others felt that way as well😆

Reply
  4. gtscarlosiw

Hey rm 8 It’s Carlosi, I really like the backstory and the meaning from this film. Shows others that we like to embrace out culture.

Reply
  5. gtsdanielo

Hi room 8 Its Daniel.O I love the way everyone was in their cultural clothing and also for being proud of your culturals.

Reply
  6. gtsiuvinof

Hi Room 8 Its Lv, i really love this film. I would say this is the best film ever. Your film should be shown world wide.

Reply
  7. Mr Victor

Smashed it R8 – great celebration of our diversity, excellent use of backgrounds, and fantastic to see the pepeha delivered so beautifully.

Reply
  8. gtsnadals

Hi room 8 you are amazing being so proud to do your pepehas, I like the way you did you hand actions. Keep this work up.

Reply
  9. pesnaomik

Hello my name is Naomi and i am from Pt england school

i loved your movie because yous are representing your guys culture. I have a question i want to ask how long did it take to make this movie and to get the song on track ? I am also Maori as well as some of yous in this movie. I love how yous guys are proud of your culture .

From Naomi

Reply
  10. pesameliad

hi the movie the movie was lovely and cool and funny and cool sans amazing and the Movie they all you have put the movie a beat movie in the would

Reply
  11. peschevelleh

Fakalofa Lahi Atu room 8.
    My name is Chevelle in room 8 from Pt England School.

What an awesome movie. I loved your smart ideas for making this movie. It was very creative and thoughtful. I enjoyed the sign language that was led by a beautiful song in the background.
    I really liked how you introduced yourself. Your Film was amazing and enjoyable, I can’t wait to see more.

From Chevelle in room 8 at Pt England School.

Reply
  12. pesnerrisaf

Hi my name is nerissa and I am from PES and I like your movie and I am in room 13 and I am a
    Year 3 l like your movie it is a nice movie you can do more and more

Reply