November 8

Rm 10 – Garden to Table

This year our class was lucky to participate in Garden to Table. Once a week we worked in our school’s garden. We also prepared some delicious food in our school’s Wharekai. We would like to share our experience with you.

Posted November 8, 2022 by gtsedublogsadmin in category Hanga | Create

19 thoughts on “Rm 10 – Garden to Table

1. Leyette Callister

Ka pai te mahi Glen Taylor tamariki. I loved your smiles and energy in your mahi. The food looked soooo delicious too. Tino pai!!
    Leyette Callister

Reply
  2. gtsnicolek

Wow, I agree, your class is very lucky to have a garden to table class. I also like the food that you cook, looks yummy!
    I would like to participate in the garden to table, but our class doesn’t have those classes.

Reply
  3. gtsphyusink

Wow, the food that Room 10 made looks so delicious! It’s so cool how you made the food with the school’s garden. My class participated in Garden to Table last year. Ka pai on your film.

Reply
  4. gtsdanielo

Hi room 10 it is Daniel.O I really liked the food you guys made with your guys is garden I wish I knew how to make those food.

Reply
  5. giselizar

Wow great Job room 10 that food looks delicious! I really wish that I could eat some of your food. kai pai keep up the creative work!

Reply
  6. gtsmorganf

Hi room 10, I really liked your guys short film. I love the great idea of showing what you guys made. That look like delishos food.

Reply
  7. pesfalakikof

hello my name is kiko i like your video of making food good job for making food i like the part when you guys made the food
    by working together

Reply
  8. Kate Dermer-McGregor

You are all amazing! Well done on growing such fabulous vegetables, having such great skills in the kitchen and then putting it all together to create this inspiring film. Ka pai!
    Kate

Reply
  9. spsgraces

Talofa lava my name is Grace and I am from St Patrick’s School.
    I love the way your school looks after your garden I love your strong and blooming veggies.

Reply
  10. pesadriannew

This film just makes me hungry and I really like the film you’ve made because of that delicious looking smoothie and the kai was looking very very delicious and with the fresh fruit inside the blender looked juicy and fresh bye.

Reply